- Monthly technical meetings with NASA researchers will occur on the last Monday or Wednesday of every month at 3 PM Central Time. The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday May 27.
- Fabrication of Sköll (Wikipedia, Pronunciation) with wing set 1 (WS1) is complete. Wiring and electrical integration is expected to be complete early the week of May 18 followed by mass properties testing.
- VT, CM Soft, and Dave updated models and completed preliminary flutter analysis.
- Found flutter speed sensitive to c.g. location. Will update models following mass properties testing on Sköll.
- Have about 7 papers for SciTech session.